Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £2.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
One of the greatest novelty books of all time. A postbag of secret letters from Fairyland – and YOU get to peek inside them! Why is this lucky postman so jolly? Well – he delivers letters and cards sent by fairytale folk. Do you want to look at them? We do! Goldilocks has posted a letter of apology to the Three Bears. (She’s sorry she ate their porridge.) Jack has sent a postcard to the Giant. But how will the Postman reach his front door? There’s even a letter from Little Red Riding Hood’s lawyer, addressed to the wolf who ate Grandma. Where else can you find a book with that?
- A timeless Janet and Allan Ahlberg interactive classic
- Novelty format lets readers open and read tiny letters
- Unique and funny way to revisit favourite fairy tales
- Over five million Jolly Postman series titles sold
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.5; Lower years; 0.5 points