Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 8 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Ugly Bugs. You don’t have to go very far to find them. Pick up any stone, look into any corner, and a hideous creepy-crawly thing is bound to squirm out! Huge hairy spiders! Wriggly centipedes! Slimy slugs and snails! Most frail folk will scream and run away. But if you’re brave and intrepid enough to look closer, then it’s time to discover:
- what slugs do with their slime
- why flies throw up on your tea
- how insects drink your blood
- how a preying mantis bites its victim’s head off
- which sickening centipede can kill you
- which people eat fried woodlice as a tasty snack. Yum!
- which prowling parasites live off YOU!!
So lift up the stone on the creepy-crawly world of insects, and get ready to say ‘ulp’ at all the nasty bits. It’s ugly bugs vs. horrible humans – but who wins?