Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Histories: Terrible Tudors (Classic Edition)
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 14 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The Terrible Tudors weren’t just terrible. They were a heck of a horrible bunch! What with Henry VIII and his unlucky wives, and beastly Queen Bess and her slaughtered suitors, even the Tudor kings and queens were royally rotten! So find out…
- Why Henry VIII thought he’d married a horse
- Which terrible torture methods the twisted Tudors used
- Which shocking swear words they simply loved to say
- How an awful Tudor axeman kept botching the job
- What foul food the Tudors ate
Plus there are bloody beheadings, a mysterious murder, lots of curious quizzes and some gruesome games. History just doesn’t get more horrible!
May 7th, 2007
- 144 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.