Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
If maths feels like a vicious circle and you know you need to get your brain in shape, you need to read Murderous Maths! Are you perplexed by polygons and addled by angles? Do you feel cornered by squares? Do you sometimes wonder where to stick your compasses? Then maybe this book can help! Find out how to command respect throughout the entire Universe. Learn why the US defence headquarters is a pentagon. Discover the quickest way to get a naked Colonel back to his beach hut. Shape up your geometry skills!
January 4th, 2010
AR book level: 6.2; Middle years; 4.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Puppy Place #3: Shadow
- Collins Read On: Making It Move!
The Knowledge: Spectacular Special Effects
- Collins Read On: Spies
The Knowledge: Dreadful Drama
- The Knowledge: Groovy Movies
- Food and Cooking in Ancient Egypt
Ricky Ricotta #2: Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs the Mutant Mosquitoes from Mercury
Tom Gates #16: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too
- Wonderwise: Tick-Tock: A Book About Time
- City Safari: Pigeon
- Collins Read On: Unsolved Mysteries
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
Horrid Henry's Nits
- Puppy Place #1: Goldie
- Bear Moves
- Animals in Groups: A Pod of Dolphins and Other Sea Mammal Groups
- Scooby-Doo and the Rock 'n' Roll Zombie
- Fact Finders: Human Environmental Impact - How We Affect Earth
- Puppy Place #2: Snowball
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
- Exploring Sound: Pitch and Frequency - Why Can't I Hear That?
- Fact Finders: Humans and Other Life on Earth - Sharing the Planet
Alex Rider #4: Eagle Strike - The Graphic Novel
- Scientists Who Made History: Dian Fossey
- Colour Young Puffin: The Robodog
Soccer Squad #4: Glory!
- Galactic Hot Dogs: Cosmoe’s Wiener Getaway
- Tom Gates #4: Genius Ideas (Mostly)