Horrible Science: Sounds Dreadful Summer Reading - buy one get one half price
Buy this and your school gets £0.96 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 3/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Science to make kids scream with laughter – and get them listening for a change! If your pupils can stomach the squishy side of science, use this book to get them squealing for more! They’ll find out all about shocking soundwaves, rumbling resonance and sonic booms – and discover:
- how singers turn music into glass-smashing vandalism
- how church bells can make your nose bleed
- how sound makes your eyeballs shiver in their sockets
- how noise can stun and even kill you
- how rowdy rats sing their squeaky songs
From sonic sound guns that leave people dashing to the loo to the nasty noises of the wildest wild animals, it all sounds dreadfully exciting!!
August 4th, 2008
This product has not been reviewed yet.