Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Creative Activities for Plot, Character and Setting: Ages 9-11
Rated 5/5 from 7 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get your children out of their seats and talking about stories – for children aged 9-11.
- Explore literature through art, drama, puppets and other innovative techniques.
- Brings projects to life with colour photographs and samples of work.
- Helps you link reading and writing.
- Self-contained: comes with all the full-length texts you need.
- Shows you how to develop talk for writing.
June 18th, 2004
- 96 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.