Junior English Timesavers: Primary Teachers' Resource Book 3
Buy this and your school gets £5.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
These books provide teachers of English with a variety of easy-to-prepare supplementary materials for use with young children. Each containing 46 photocopiable pages with interleaved teacher’s notes, the books are packed full of lessons, games, songs, worksheets and art and craft projects. All the ideas have been previously tested by teachers and the themes have been chosen to grab children’s interest and give them a real taste of British culture.
Topics: The Body, Free Time, Holidays.
The series of photocopiable resource books for English Language Teaching includes cross-cultural lessons, grammar, vocabulary or skill development, games, raps and communicative activities and everyday, practical English. Tried and tested by teachers around the world, these are full of imaginative, lively activities and perfect for introducing, consolidating or practising recently taught structures and lexical sets.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Junior English Timesavers: Projects Across the Curriculum
- English Timesavers: Customs and Lifestyle in the English-speaking World (with CD)
- English Timesavers: Cross-curricular English Activities
- Popcorn ELT Primary Readers Level 2: Peanuts: Snoopy and Friends (Book and CD)
- Popcorn ELT Primary Readers Starter Level - Level 1 #7: Hachiko: A loyal dog (Book and CD
1000copiesClassroom Reward Stickers x 1000
Daily Schedule Wall Charts x 6
6booksStone Age to Iron Age Topic Pack
Murderous Maths: The Magic of Maths
4booksMonster Practice Pack: Ages 5-6
- Magnetic Polydron Set (32 pieces)
- Playground Chalk (20 Pieces)
- Prehistoric Britain: Skara Brae
Silence is Not An Option: You can impact the world for change