Buy this and your school gets £1.12 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Cuddle up with your little one and get ready to count to L-O-V-E, in this gorgeous board book from New York Times bestselling and award-winning duo Andrea Davis Pinkney and Brian Pinkney.Count to love on fingers and toes.1-2-3-4, touch your nose! Snuggle up with your little one to celebrate the sweetest love. With belly kisses and magic wishes, you won’t be able to resist this adorable board book. In his signature style, Brian Pinkney’s bright and bold full-colour illustrations bring warmth and love to every page.
- This board book is part of the Bright Brown Baby series, a celebration of Black and brown joy, babies and families
- A lovely poem to read out loud, this is perfect for new and expectant parents, baby showers, birthdays and more
- Love the sound of this? Be sure to check out the beautiful picture book treasury, Bright Brown Baby, to read Count to Love alongside four more poems
1212 in SCB Offer December 2021
October 7th, 2021
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Scholastic Early Learners: Amazing Animals Big and Small: A First Book of Opposites
- Scholastic Early Learners: Turn to Learn Watch Me Grow!: A Book of Life Cycles
Christmas in the Stable
5booksReads to Reassure 7+ Pack x 5
- We're Going on a Bear Hunt (Board Book)
20booksFarmyard Tales Pack x 20
- The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark