Big Words for Little People: Kindness
Part of the following packs:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This little book on Kindness is one in an exciting new series exploring big topics with young children in a way that feels good. Using carefully chosen words and phrases, such as ‘giving’ or ‘taking turns’, it creates a special moment for grown-ups and young children to focus on what it means to be kind in everyday life. Children can discover and understand new words to help them to talk about the ups and downs of first experiences and new emotions with confidence.
The engaging art style, fun characters and hardback picture book make this series accessible and perfect to share. Each book includes reassuring tips on how to enjoy these books, encourage conversation and build language confidence. This series is special not only because it focuses on feelings in a child-friendly way, but also because it’s from Oxford, it’s pack with educational goodness that helps children develop and grow.
November 5th, 2020
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Big Words for Little People: Calmness
- All About Me: My Growing Body
- Positive Steps: Dealing With Differences
- Positive Steps: Respecting Others
- Usborne Beginners: The Iron Age
Baby Touch: Happy Eid!
Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers: What is a Virus?
- Straight Forward with Science: Life Cycles
- Positive Steps: Being Honest
- Moving Up with Science: The Body
- See Inside Your Body
You Can Save the Planet: 101 Ways You Can Make a Difference
- Baby Shark: Wash Your Fins, Baby Shark! Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
- Rock On! Fossils
- The Worrysaurus
- Project Science: Plants
- Rainbow Magic Sweet Fairies: Madeleine the Cookie Fairy
Horrible Histories: Woeful Second World War
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Space
- JoJo & Gran Gran: Visit the Farm
Fly High Crew: The Green Glow
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite: The Official Game Guide
- Harry Potter: The Wand Chooses the Wizard
Horrible Histories: Rotten Romans
Dog Man #10: Mothering Heights (the new blockbusting international bestseller)
- My Dazzling Dreams Trifold Journal
When Jelly Had a Wobble
- Pokemon: My Pokémon Adventure Journal
- Mind Webs: Living Things