Marvel: Spider-Ham: Great Power, No Responsibility (Marvel: Spider-Ham: graphic novel 1)
Out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets £1.12 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Peter Porker, the Spectacular Spider-Ham (and breakout character from Into the Spider-Verse), arrives in this all-new, original graphic novel for younger readers! Experience a laugh-out-loud day in the life of Spider-Ham! After long being derided by the citizens of New York, Spider-Ham has finally been recognized for his outsized contribution to the city’s safety, and receives the key to the city from none other than the mayor (and, being a cartoon universe, the key actually unlocks New York City’s political and financial institutions). Sure, it’s just a publicity stunt for the beleaguered mayor – and yeah, maybe every single other super hero was busy that day – but an award is an award! Of course, Spider-Ham isn’t paying attention to the fine print telling him he didn’t actually get to keep the key, and he swings off without returning the highly coveted oversized object. The next day, when the mayor’s office finally gets in touch to ask for the key back, Spider-Ham realises he must have dropped it sometime in the last 24 hours. YIKES. Now, our notoriously empty-headed hero must retrace his steps from the past day, following his own trail to discover where he dropped the key before it falls into villainous hands.
- Did he lose it during a rooftop chase with the Black Catfish?
- Drop it in the middle of a tussle with the Green Gobbler?
- Leave it behind while visiting Croctor Strange’s magic mansion?
- Accidentally store it next to May Porker’s vacuum cleaner?
1203 in SCB Offer December 2021
October 7th, 2021
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Pokemon: Detective Pikachu Movie Journal
4booksLollies Awards 2022 Ages 9-13 Shortlist Pack x 4
- Stretched Thin (Ms Marvel graphic novel 1)
- My Daddies!
Panda at the Door
- Marvel Avengers Assembly #2: The Sinister Substitute
- Worries: Jaz and the New Baby
- Who Am I?
My Very Favourite Book in the Whole Wide World
- Wings of Fire #2: The Lost Heir (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #2)
3booksWonky Donkey Pack x 3
- Ireland: The People, The Places, The Stories
- Trailblazers: Simone Biles
- Making Friends: Back to the Drawing Board (Graphic Novel)
- Pokemon: Handbook to the Galar Region
The Perfect Parent Project
5booksScholastic Picture Book Pack x 5
A Life Story: Kamala Harris
- Total Mayhem: Tuesday - The Curse of the Blue Spots (Total Mayhem #2)
6booksFootball Academy Pack x 6
- I Survived: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944
- Marvel Black Panther #1: Shuri: A Black Panther Novel (Marvel)
Barbara Throws a Wobbler
- Rover Saves Christmas
Chocolate Milk, X-Ray Specs & Me!
Total Mayhem: Monday - Into the Cave of Thieves (Total Mayhem #1)
Book of the month
The Secret Animal Society
The Last Gate of the Emperor
The Story of Afro Hair
- Striking Out: The Debut Novel from Superstar Striker Ian Wright