I am not an Elephant
Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This laugh-out-loud story is about a bold and imaginative Mouse who is accused of being an elephant by a gecko. Despite having a pointy nose and flappy ears, Mouse is definitely not an elephant – but could Mouse be an owl, a sheep, a yak, or a cow? Mouse persuades the others that it’s what is on the inside that counts – and maybe Mouse is actually a Moose? With vibrant and characterful illustrations this hilarious follow on to the acclaimed I AM A TIGER introduces a new range of animals for the feisty Mouse to bamboozle.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Found You PB
13booksUnderstanding How You Feel KS1 Pack
- The Great Race: The Story of the Chinese Zodiac
Show and Tell
24booksProud To Be Different KS1 Pack
Super Weird! Mystery: Danger at Donut Diner
9booksPamela Butchart Pack x9
- Listen Up: Rule the Airwaves, Rule the School
12booksEssential Contemporary Nursery and Reception Pack
Barbara Throws a Wobbler
- A Change is Gonna Come (BAME Short Stories)
- Macca the Alpaca
Baby Goes to Market
Odd Dog Out
- Daphne and Velma #1: The Vanishing Girl (Daphne and Velma Novel #1)
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #9: Claudia and the New Girl
- Aru Shah and the Song of Death
- When Stars Are Scattered
Effie the Rebel
- No-Bot the Robot's New Bottom
- Making Friends: Back to the Drawing Board (Graphic Novel)
- Aru Shah and the City of Gold
- Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes
- Daisy Trouble With... Pack