Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea #2: Gargantis
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
One night, a fearsome electrical storm rages over the little seaside town of Eerie-on-Sea. The next day, an ancient bottle is found washed up on the beach. All the residents seem to want it. But maybe they should fear it. Legends suggest this spooky bottle spells a dreadful doom for all of Eerie-on-Sea. Could it be true that a vast sea creature, Gargantis, has awoken from her slumbers? Is she causing the huge cracks that are popping up all over town? It’s up to Violet and Herbie to ride out the storm and pacify this mighty beast, before their whole town is swallowed by the waves…
- Second in the series that began with Malamander
- A sea-splashed fantasy charged with spooky atmosphere
- Ideal for older fans of Sylvia Bishop and Lemony Snicket
- Thomas Taylor illustrated the original Harry Potter covers
- He received huge acclaim for Malamander, his first novel
This product has not been reviewed yet.