Everything Awesome About Sharks and Other Underwater Creatures!
Buy this and your school gets £2.08 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Discover the must-have book for shark fanatics, a madcap field guide full of facts and humour, and learn everything you ever wanted to know about underwater creatures!
Did you know that sharks can be as small as a banana, or bigger than a bus? Or that whale sharks have more than 3,000 teeth?
Did you know that giant squids have eyes the size of dinner plates? Or that clownfish are protected by snot armour? Find out all this and more, in this comprehensive, hilarious underwater deep dive from Mike Lowery!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Once Upon a Place
- The Lifters (PB)
- Tales from Africa
- Isaac and His Amazing Asperger Superpowers!
- Sam Wu #6: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Space
- All Because You Matter
- Klutz: Clay Charm Bracelets: Trendy Treats
5booksLittle People Big Dreams Pack A
- Anancy and Mr Dry-Bone
- Bringing the Rain to Kapiti Plain
- Jedi Academy #2: Return of the Padawan
- Little Badman and the Invasion of the Killer Aunties
The Ugly Five
- Hair Love
- Everything Awesome About Dinosaurs and Other Prehistoric Beasts!
- Are You a Scientist?
- Lift-the-Flap Looking After Our Planet
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Ellie and the Cat
Riding Lessons #1: Riding Lessons
- Swan House Ballet School Mystery #2: Trouble in a Tutu
- Fun Football Skills
Horrible Geography: Odious Oceans
- Dinostars and the Planet Plundering Pirates
- Call Me Alastair
Here in the Real World
- Pass It On
- Lalani of the Distant Sea