Buy this and your school gets £1.12 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
They have eight arms and they live under the sea – but can you guess how many types of octopus there can be? Pull the tabs and lift the flaps – who will be your favourite octopus? Will it be the Cuckoo Clocktopus, the Scary Shocktopus or maybe even the Party Frocktopus? Tug the tabs and lift the five flaps of this brilliant novelty picture book to see an octopus party! There’s an octopus for everyone in this fantastically colourful book, perfect for fans of the hugely popular Elephant Wellyphant and Moo-Cow, Kung-Fu-Cow by Nick Sharratt, one of Britain’s best-loved illustrators. With superb, satisfying novelty features: pull-tabs, pop-ups and flaps, along with appealing illustrations and hilarious wordplay, this baby picture book will be fun for little ones and parents alike!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- My Story: Blitz
- Scholastic Poetry: School Poems
- Kingfisher Readers: Sharks
What the Ladybird Heard on Holiday
- Moo-Cow, Kung-Fu-Cow
- SATs Made Simple: Maths (Ages 7-8)
A Dog's Tale: Life Lessons for a Pup
- Dragons! Creatures of Myth and Legend
- Evacuee: A Real-Life World War ll Story
There's a Shark in the Bath
- Alex Rider: Alex Rider: Nightshade
- LEGO Batman: LEGO® Batman: Batman's Guide to His Worst Bad Guys
9booksRhyming Picture Books Pack
4booksBook Band Yellow-Blue: Picture Book Pack
When I Grow Up (PB with CD)
- Dog Man: Guide to Creating Comics in 3-D
- LEGO® Harry Potter: LEGO® Harry Potter: Witches, Wizards, Creatures and More!
The Hospital Dog
- Tabby McTat
- The Ice Monster
- Usborne Beginners: The Solar System
- DK: The New Children’s Encyclopedia
- That's Not My Lion...
Horrible Geography Handbooks: Planet in Peril
- Binny's Diwali