The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (A Hunger Games Novel)
Buy this and your school gets £3.04 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Ambition will fuel him.Competition will drive him.But power has its price. It is the morning of the reaping that will kick off the tenth annual Hunger Games. In the Capitol, eighteen-year-old Coriolanus Snow is preparing for his one shot at glory as a mentor in the Games. The once-mighty house of Snow has fallen on hard times, its fate hanging on the slender chance that Coriolanus will be able to outcharm, outwit, and outmaneuvre his fellow students to mentor the winning tribute.The odds are against him. He’s been given the humiliating assignment of mentoring the female tribute from District 12, the lowest of the low. Their fates are now completely intertwined – ; every choice Coriolanus makes could lead to favour or failure, triumph or ruin. Inside the arena, it will be a fight to the death. Outside the arena, Coriolanus starts to feel for his doomed tribute… and must weigh his need to follow the rules against his desire to survive no matter what it takes.Three books, four films and one WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON, The Hunger Games changed the face of global YA.
May 7th, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 6.1; Middle years plus; 24.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Heartbreak Boys
- Midnight Sun
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #5: Dawn and the Impossible Three
The BFG (Film Edition)
- Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #3: The Truth About Stacey
- RWBY #2: Before the Dawn (RWBY, Book 2)
10booksNew Fiction: Ages 12-13 Pack
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #6: Kristy's Big Day
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #4: Mary Anne Saves the Day
- RWBY #1: After the Fall (RWBY, Book 1)
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #2: Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls
- Collins Read On: The Trick
- Collins Read On: Tunnel of Terror
- Oxford Roald Dahl Dictionary
- Marvel Black Panther #2: The Vanished (Shuri: A Black Panther Novel #2)
Eight Pieces of Silva
You Should See Me in a Crown
- Gallagher Girls: Don't Judge a Girl By Her Cover
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 3 - Level 4: 127 Hours (Book only)
- Collins Read On: Unsolved Mysteries
- Top Trumps: Bugs
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 3 - Level 4: The Imitation Game (Book only)
- Night Wanderers
- The Private Blog of Joe Cowley #4: Straight Outta Nerdsville
The Best Medicine
7booksRed Eye Horror Pack x 7