Geronimo: The Penguin Who Thought He Could Fly!
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Penguins can’t fly! Everybody knows that – right? Well, not quite. Geronimo doesn’t! This cuddly baby penguin has one dream and one dream only. He wants to fly! People say it’s impossible. But Geronimo won’t give up. And with a little help from his dad and his friends, this brave baby penguin shows that even the wildest dreams can come true!
- A joyous delight by David Walliams and Tony Ross
- Exclusive early paperback for Scholastic customers
- Picture book perfection from this all-star dream team
- A story of reaching for dreams and working with others
- The topsy-turvy climax is in hallmark Walliams style
93 in UK Primary Summer 2021
May 2nd, 2019
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Mortal Engines Quartet #4: A Darkling Plain
I Was There...: Richard III
The Kite Rider
Mortal Engines Quartet #3: Infernal Devices
- Sci-Fi Junior High #2: Crash Landing
The Chronicles of Narnia #7: The Last Battle
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 5 Funny Stories Pack x 3
Cosmo and the Magic Sneeze
- Ten in the Bed
- Stardust Academy
- Trouble in New York
Roald Dahl Plays: The Twits
- The True Colours of Coral Glen
- Bloomsbury Young Readers: Manju's Magic Wishes
- Fighting Fantasy: Return to Firetop Mountain
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
The Kite Rider
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend the Evacuee
My Friend Walter
- The Parker Inheritance