Julia Donaldson's Songbirds: My Phonics Story Collection
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school. Find out more about Scholastic Rewards
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
With a focus on building phonics skills, this Read with Oxford Stages 1-2: Songbirds Story Collection contains 12 fun phonics stories to provide perfect practice for beginner readers.
Read what life is like being small with Bob Bug, find out who is top cat and much more! The kit also contains colourful stickers, and an alphabet chart to reward, motivate and build confidence. Tips for reading together explain the sounds that each story focuses on and identify any words children may find tricky, helping you to get the most out of the collection.
Former Children’s Laureate and author of The Gruffalo, Julia Donaldson, has captivated children all over the world with her lively and engaging stories. Songbirds is a phonics programme carefully created by Julia to support children who are learning to read and is used in schools to inspire a love of reading.
Featuring much-loved characters, great authors, engaging storylines and fun activities, Read with Oxford offers an exciting range of carefully levelled reading resources to build your child’s reading confidence. Find practical advice, free eBooks and fun activities to help your child progress on oxfordowl.co.uk. Let’s get them flying!
61 in UK Teen January 2024
May 3rd, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Baby Aliens: There's a Werewolf in My Tent!
6booksFamous Five Colour Readers Pack
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar's Easter Surprise
Read with Oxford: Stage 1: Julia Donaldson's Songbirds: My Phonics Activity Book
- In a Nutshell: The Story of the Giant's Causeway
- 10-Minute Tests: Grammar, Reading & Maths 10-Minute Tests Ages 8-9
- Comparing People from the Past: Elizabeth I and Queen Victoria
- The Bee's Sneeze
Charlie Changes into a Chicken
- Read Write Inc: My Reading and Writing Kit - Early Sounds and Blending
- In a Nutshell: The Story of Saint Patrick
4booksBig Cat Readers Book Band Pink B x 4
- How I Became a Dog Called Midnight
- Close Reading: Non-Fiction Teacher's Book Ages 9+
- Comparing People from the Past: Rosa Parks and Emily Davison
5booksKS1 Big Feelings Pack
The Pumpkin Who was Afraid of the Dark
- Read with Oxford: Stages 1-3: Biff, Chip and Kipper: Rhyming Games Flashcards
- Scholastic English Skills: Spelling and Vocabulary Practice Ages 7-8
- Dear Dinosaur: Dear Chocosaur
- Read Write Inc: My Reading and Writing Kit - Becoming a Reader
- Little People, Big Dreams: Anne Frank
4booksEarly Years Home Learning Essentials Pack
- Daily Word Ladders for Fluency: Ages 8–9
- Amy Gets Eaten
- Read With Biff, Chip and Kipper: Phonics and First Stories Pack
- You Can Do It
- Bluey: Easter
- Daily Word Ladders for Fluency: Ages 9–11