Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Wedding joy and llama drama! Need a bridesmaid? No prob-llama! Lulu the llama loves to help out. And now Apple Tree Farm is in trouble! A wedding at the farm could give Farmer James the chance to save their home. But the happy couple need a helping hand, and Lulu can’t wait to get stuck in. She helps with the cake. She helps with the flowers. She even helps out by being a bridesmaid! Along with her best friend, a little girl named Avani, can Lulu save the couple’s big day – and Apple Tree Farm?
- The funny and heartwarming tale of a loveable llama
- All about helping others and doing the best you can
- Ideal for fans of Holly Webb and Dick King-Smith
- Thoughtful, touching writing full of simple insights
- Engaging text with short chapters and illustrations
This product has not been reviewed yet.