Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Top Secret History of Codes and Codebreaking Save even more this September!
Buy this and your school gets £2.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- A fascinating look at codes from ancient times to the present day
- Hebrew ciphers, Persian war codes, Mayan letter codes and more
- Bursting with strange but true facts and incredible real-life stories
- ‘Code cracker’ activities showing how to build and solve codes
- Modern-day codes such as barcodes and password encryption
- A look at wartime codes including the famous Enigma Machine
- All in a highly illustrated book full of colour photos and graphics
- A hugely popular topic that links to several curriculum areas
This product has not been reviewed yet.