Happy to Be Me
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A fun-filled, rhyming book celebrating bodies of all kinds, from Emma Dodd, the bestselling author-illustrator of Forever and Sometimes.
Thank you, hands, you touch and hold. Ears, you hear the things I’m told.
Thank you, eyes, you let me see. Oh, I’m so happy to be me!
Emma Dodd’s simple, heartfelt story offers children and their parents a way of talking easily, and with gratitude, about their bodies and the wonderful things they can do. This is the perfect way to build body confidence and self-esteem in even the youngest children!
‘With simple, rhyming text and bright, colourful artwork, this delightful picture book … reminds us that each and every body is different, with its diverse cast of young friends including a wheelchair-user, a child with a hearing aid and characters with glasses. Another success from the bestselling author-illustrator’ BookTrust
Look out for these other amazing books from Emma Dodd (written by Giles Andreae): I Love My Mummy I Love My Daddy I Love My Grandma I Love My Grandad I Love My Teacher
April 4th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
When I Grow Up (PB with CD)
- Beautiful Bananas
Fruits: A Caribbean Counting Poem
- Perfectly Norman
Elmer and the Rainbow
- Ravi's Roar
- Happy in Our Skin
- The Mega Magic Hair Swap!
- Tell Me What You Remember: Food
- DreamWorks TROLLS: Branch and the Party Rescue / Satin and Chenille and the Fashion Show Disaster (Flip Book)
- The Huge Bag of Worries
- Isaac and His Amazing Asperger Superpowers!
Billy and the Dragon
Izzy Gizmo and the Invention Convention
- Stories for Kids Who Dare to Be Different
- Scaredy Bear
- My Hair
One Year with Kipper
The Famous Five #4: Five Go to Smuggler's Top
Little Red Robin #6: Robo-Robbie
- Hooray! It's a New Royal Baby!
- Scholastic Early Learners: Amazing Animals Big and Small: A First Book of Opposites
- Usborne Farmyard Tales: Surprise Visitors