Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Hip and Hop: You Can Do Anything Save even more this September!
Temporarily out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Don’t say no! Give it a go! Dare to follow your dreams with hip-hop legend Akala. Hip is a rhyming hippo who wears a red jumpsuit. Hop is a little blue bird who (usually) loves to dance. But right now, Hop is feeling sad. He can bust a move, but he can’t ride a bike! ‘You CAN do it!’, says Hip. ‘Don’t let anybody tell you no. Focus on your dreams and go!’ And after a false start or two, Hop learns that you can do anything, if you keep trying and stick with it…
- A joyful rhyming picture book by hip-hop artist Akala
- Akala’s witty rap verses make this a treat to read aloud
- Playful, vibrant illustrations brimming with positivity
- Inspiring message of perseverance and achieving dreams
- Introduces an irresistible duo of hip-hop-loving buddies
This product has not been reviewed yet.