I Was There...: 1066 - The Norman Conquest
Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
I Was There… is a perfect introduction for younger readers into stories from the past, allowing children to imagine that they were really there.
I Was There… 1066 tells the thrilling story of a young page boy at the heart of the Battle of Hastings. Edwin risks everything to infiltrate the Norman army and find out William of Normany’s plans for King Harold.
Brilliantly reimagined, readers aged 7+ will love this vivid and exciting first-hand account of the last successful military invasion of England.
454 in SCB Offer September 2023
September 5th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend the Suffragette
- Rainbow Magic Friendship Fairies #164: Esther the Kindness Fairy
- I Was There...: Ira Aldridge: The Shakespearean Actor
- Beast Quest Series 11: Flaymar the Scorched Blaze
Voices #1: Now or Never - A Dunkirk Story
The Worst Witch #2: The Worst Witch Strikes Again
I Was There...: On Board the Titanic
Gods Squad #1: Oh Maya Gods!
- I Was There...: Tutankhamun's Tomb
The Worst Witch #3: A Bad Spell for the Worst Witch
Cockadoodle-doo, Mr Sultana!
Murderous Maths: The Power of Ten Box Set
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
- Baby Shark and Friends: If You're Happy and You Know It, Clap Your Fins (PB)
I Was There...: Boudica's Army
4booksMy Best Friend Pack
- Alfie Bloom #2: Alfie Bloom and the Talisman Thief
I Was There...: Richard III: The Young Prince
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
Bill's New Frock
- One Story, Many Voices: The Phoenix of Persia
- Horribly Famous: Horatio Nelson and his Valiant Victory
- The Young Magicians and the 24-Hour Telepathy Plot
6booksAmelia Fang Pack
- Why Do We Remember? The Battle of Hastings
Cleopatra: One Cool Queen
- Horribly Famous: Oliver Cromwell and his Not-So Civil War
- Pippa Morgan's Diary #3: Isle of Fright