Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £2.00 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- An exciting collection of UK maps that show different themes and topics
- Reflects National Curriculum geography requirements for KS2 and KS3
- Tells the story of the UK in maps, diagrams, charts, words and photos
- Helps children make sense of the UK today, its past and possible future
- Maps on energy, traffic, food, tourism, habitats, settlements and more
- Maps on prehistoric Britain, Romans, Saxons, Vikings and historic towns
- Explains map symbols and teaches a range of essential map-reading skills
- Suggested activities on each spread and free downloadable activities
This product has not been reviewed yet.