Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £7.64 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
How did the camel get his oddly shaped hump? Why does the elephant have a really long nose? And what about the kangaroo? Why does it hop around all day long? Find out in Rudyard Kipling’s classic animal fables. Here these timeless stories are simply retold for lucky little readers as part of the Usborne First Reading series. The perfect way to get reading – just so!
- Short retellings of Rudyard Kipling’s classic animal stories
- Rewritten in simple, vivid language that builds literacy skills
- From Level 1 of the best-loved Usborne First Reading series
- Beautifully produced hardback readers with colour pictures
- Perfect for first solo reading or for sharing with an adult
- Each book has puzzles at the end to check comprehension
January 3rd, 2019
In this pack
This product has not been reviewed yet.