Fighting Fantasy: Assassins of Allansia
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
PART STORY, PART GAME – PURE ADVENTURE!“A new way of telling stories and in many ways the birth of modern gaming, these books captured the imaginations of a generation of kids – it’s great to think that a new generation are going to be similarly captivated” bestselling author Charlie Higson After accepting a challenge to survive on Snake Island, a nightmare unfolds when a bounty is placed on your head. From being the hunter, you become the hunted. Now you must find the Assassins before they find you. But who are they? Where are they? Everybody you meet could be an assassin. Trust no-one…
ABOUT THE SERIES The multi-million copy globally bestselling choose-your-own-adventure series is repackaged and reignited for a brand new generation of children.
- All you need is a dice and you can choose which way the story goes
- Be careful – the main character can die at any point!
- 20 million copies sold worldwide in 32 languages
- Perfect for kids who love gaming
- A great way to encourage children away from gaming on screens and get them back into reading books!
September 5th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Fighting Fantasy: Return to Firetop Mountain
- Fighting Fantasy: The Gates of Death
- Building Boy
6booksFrank Cottrell-Boyce Pack x 6
Fighting Fantasy: Crystal of Storms
- The Snow Dragon
- Oi Aardvark!
Spreading My Wings
- Man on the Moon
- Julian is a Mermaid
A Monster Calls
- The Worrysaurus
This is Me
- Who Let the Gods Out? #1: Who Let the Gods Out?
- Where's My Teddy?
- Letters from the Lighthouse
- Look Up!
- Lift-the-flap Looking After Our Ocean
The Graveyard Book
The Whale Who Wanted More
- Journey to River Sea N/E
- Darwin's Dragons