Collins Primary Atlas
Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Bag the perfect KS2 Atlas this Back to School A curriculum-supportive Primary Atlas for children aged 7-11 years (Key Stage 2). Designed for use in the classroom or at home, this revised edition includes informative politically coloured reference mapping of all major world regions and relevant topics.
This primary atlas provides an introduction to mapping of the UK, Europe and all major regions of the world. It includes information on map reading skills, the meaning of scale and measuring distances. The reference maps are informative, politically coloured, and easy to read with national capitals and major cities easily identifiable. The maps are supported with national flags and basic national statistics. Continental maps are linked to the regional mapping and are supported by a selection of aerial and terrestrial photographs. Continental relief maps show layer colouring and major physical features are highlighted.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Fast Forward Yellow: Hot and Cold (Non-fiction) Level 8
- PM Orange: Our Bodies (PM Plus Non-fiction) Level 16, 17
- Fast Forward Turquoise: Great Plague of London (Non-fiction) Level 18
- Fast Forward Orange: Global Warming (Non-fiction) Level 15
- PM Sapphire: Eric's Greek Travel Diary (PM Plus Chapter Books) Level 30
- Fast Forward Silver: The Ideas and Beliefs of Ancient Greece (Non-fiction) Level 23
- PM Silver: Storms (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 24, 25
10booksFast Forward Orange: Mixed Pack Level 16 (9 books + 1 CD-ROM)
- Fast Forward Blue: The Human Body (Non-fiction) Level 11
- PM Green: Coldest Places (PM Science Facts) Levels 14, 15
- Discover the Tudors: Henry VIII
- Fast Forward Gold: Rainforests (Non-fiction) Level 21
- Fast Forward Green: The Heart (Non-fiction) Level 14
- Why Do We Remember? The Battle of Hastings
- Oxford Very First Atlas
- Fast Forward Silver: Aztec Beliefs (Non-fiction) Level 23
- Fast Forward Orange: The Space Race (Non-fiction) Level 15
6booksTudor/Stuart Topic Pack
- Collins Primary Atlas: UK in Maps
30copiesCollins School Dictionary and Thesaurus x 30
- PM Emerald: The Water Cycle (PM Guided Reading Non-fiction) Level 26
- PM Sapphire: Mapping The World (PM Guided Reading Non-fiction) Level 29
- PM Gold: Rivers, Streams, and Lakes PM Plus Non Fiction Level 22&23 Gold
- Comparing People from the Past: Mary Seacole, Florence Nightingale and Edith Cavell
- Pie Corbett Page Turners Yr 1
- Tudors: Kings, Queens, Scribes and Ferrets!
- PM Silver: Gravity and the Solar System (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 24, 25
- PM Sapphire: Beware of the Mist (PM Guided Reading Fiction) Level 30
- His Dark Materials #1: Northern Lights (illustrated edition)
30copiesOxford First Atlas x30