Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Oh hey! Guess what? Did you know that the Sun never stops working to keep things here on Earth working smoothly? In fact, the Sun is really kind of a big deal. It does so much for us we couldn’t stay alive without it. It keeps us warm, creates Earth’s day and night, and holds our solar system together. Get the lowdown in this cute and funny fact book, full of quirky colour artwork by New York Times bestselling author Nick Seluk. Why does the Sun get to be the centre of attention? Because it’s a star! That’s why!
- A quirky comic-style look at the science of our sun
- Science made hugely appealing in cute colour art
- Includes a bright pull-out poster of the solar system
- Explains the water cycle, photosynthesis and more
- Ends with a glossary and ‘did you know?’ section
This product has not been reviewed yet.