Baby Aliens: There's a Yeti in the Playground!
Buy this and your school gets £1.20 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Izzy and friends are excited! The snow is falling fast and they’re hoping they’ll all be sent home early. But then they hear weird noises in the playground, and find a big footprint in the snow… And that’s when they know! There’s a YETI in the playground and it’s HUNGRY!
Laugh-out-loud fun from Blue Peter Award winners Pamela Butchart and Thomas Flintham.
Read more of Izzy’s adventures!
Baby Aliens Got My Teacher
The Spy Who Loved School Dinners
My Headteacher Is a Vampire Rat
The Demon Dinner Ladies
There’s a Werewolf in my Tent
To Wee or Not to Wee
The Phantom Lollipop Man
Icarus Was Ridiculous
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Mr Skip
- Football Academy: Boys United
The Knowledge: Awful Art
Fantastically Great Women Who Changed the World
- Captain Underpants: Captain Underpants: Two Wedgie-Powered Novels in One
Monsters Love Underpants
The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
- Dancing the Charleston
Jack and the Baked Beanstalk
- Rachel Bright and Jim Field Pack
- Vi Spy #1: Vi Spy: Licence to Chill
- Enchanted Pony Academy: Enchanted Pony Academy - #3 Let It Glow
The Fish in Room 11
Sugarlump and the Unicorn
The Bear and the Piano
- The Thing About Jellyfish
- The Longest Whale Song
- RSPCA #1: Little Lost Hedgehog
- The Only Girl in the World
- Robyn Silver #1: The Midnight Chimes
- Perfectly Norman
Giraffes Can't Dance
- Brightstorm #1: Brightstorm: A Sky-Ship Adventure
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
- The Secret of the Night Train
- Usborne Picture Books: The Magic Porridge Pot