Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
When Santa got stuck up the chimney, he never dreamed that Winnie and Wilbur would help him out in a magical rescue… It’s Christmas Eve. Hurray! Winnie and Wilbur have written to Santa, and now they’ve gone to bed. Until – CRASH! BANG! HELP! What’s that? Santa is stuck in the chimney! No worries: Winnie knows just how to magic him out! But now Santa is running late. Winnie and Wilbur must help him deliver his presents all over the world. But although riding in a sleigh is great, they’re terrible at sneaking into houses. (Listen out for them!) Maybe a little magic spell could help…?
- A hilarious Christmas delight from this magical series
- Funny festive adventure with a perfect happy ending
- Korky Paul’s exuberant art is full of snowy wonder
- The first book in this series won a Red House Award
October 5th, 2017
AR book level: 3.1; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.