Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Harry the Poisonous Centipede
Buy this and your school gets £1.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Harry is a poisonous centipede, but he’s not very brave. He likes to eat things that wriggle and crackle, and things that are juicy and munchy! But there are some things that a poisonous centipede must never try to eat – dangerous things like flying swoopers, belly wrigglers, furry biters and (scariest of all)... the dreaded Hoo-Mins! A deliciously squirmy story set in a thrilling world of minibeasts, written by celebrated author Lynne Reid Banks.
- Winner of the 1996 Nestle Smarties Prize
- A timeless classic full of humour and imagination
- Shows the familiar world from a unique perspective
- By the acclaimed author of The Indian in the Cupboard
‘Rockets along on hundreds of legs… Bug fans will love this.’ Kidstuff School Books RTE Guide
This product has not been reviewed yet.