Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Roald Dahl’s final brilliant story: danger, magic and wild imagination! It’s tiny matchstick-size people vs evil giants. Can Billy save the day? Billy’s mum has a lot of rules. Rule number one is: he must never go out through the garden gate and explore the dark forest beyond. So one day, that’s exactly what he does! And he doesn’t meet a monster. Instead, he meets the Minpins: teeny-tiny tree-dwelling folk whose children are no bigger than matchsticks. But there is a monster in the forest – the terrible, galloping GRUNCHER! Can Billy stop this hideous beast before it gobbles all the Minpins up?
- The very last story by master storyteller Roald Dahl
- Now with new colour illustrations by Quentin Blake
- All the imagination and quirky wit of Dahl at his best
- An essential to complete your Roald Dahl collection
September 7th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 112 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.