Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Moo, baa, quack: a noisy Christmas has come! Puppy is bouncing round the farmyard one winter evening when suddenly the ducklings come waddling up. ‘How many quacks till Christmas?’ they ask him. ‘Quack, will there be snow?’ But the ducklings aren’t the only ones who can’t wait for Christmas. All of the animals want to know how many quacks, moos, baas or neighs there are left to go. Luckily, the answer is – only one! And we’re pretty sure there will be snow!
- A funny Christmas picture book full of joy and laughter
- Exuberant artwork by the illustrator of Supermarket Zoo
- By the acclaimed author of Never Take a Bear to School
- Bursting with child-appeal and animal noises to make
October 5th, 2017
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.