Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Top-Secret Grandad and Me: Death by Tumble Dryer
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
You’d think a ghost grandad would be a great sidekick for a wannabe detective. Unfortunately, if there was a ‘being a good ghost’ exam, Jay’s grandad would totally fail. He hates walking through walls, he can’t touch anything and he’s rubbish at haunting people. Still, he’s the only assistant Jay’s got! Now Jay and his grandad are trying to solve the case of a dead body that’s vanished from the library of Jay’s primary school in Glasgow. But what do diamonds, blackmail and dodgy launderettes have to do with this baffling crime?
- David Walliams meets Agatha Christie in this witty mystery
- A riotous crime caper with an atmospheric Glasgow setting
- By the author of the Thorfinn the Nicest Viking series
- David McPhail’s other books include Yeti on the Loose
This product has not been reviewed yet.