Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
There Was a Wee Lassie Who Swallowed a Midgie
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
There was a wee lassie who swallowed a midgie. I don’t know why she swallowed the midgie – so teeny and squidgy! In this cheeky twist on a much-loved rhyme, a little girl swallows a whole row of Scotland’s favourite creatures. There’s the peskie midgie to start with, followed by a puffin, a Scottie dog and a seal. She even gobbles up Nessie! After all that, this wee lassie can’t still be hungry – can she?
- A uniquely Scottish version of a classic rhyme
- Laugh-out-loud fun which is great to read aloud
- Beautiful artwork by rising star Kate McLelland
- Introduces familiar Scottish birds and animals
This product has not been reviewed yet.