Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Our Values: Celebrating Different Beliefs
Buy this and your school gets £3.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What are values? They’re the basis of how we choose to behave; our judgement of what matters in life. Freedom of speech, having good manners, caring about the environment: these things are all values. Your values matter. But in a community, it’s important to respect other people’s values too. In this book you’ll learn about the freedom to express our religious beliefs. No matter what faith people follow, our values teach us to respect each other’s right to practice their religion in peace.
- Colourful and positive look at everyday values in action
- Emphasises children’s role in a global multicultural world
- Teaches children how to respect themselves and others
- Simple examples that clarify values and their social role
This product has not been reviewed yet.