Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A Roald Dahl classic that fizzes with magic – now with bonus mischief! Brew up your own cheeky giggles. Have you ever mixed a horrid potion in the garden or the playground? Now one little boy, George, is making the yuckiest potion of all. It’s for his granny: a witchy bully who loves to frighten him. So George gives her a dose of his own special medicine. It’s rather magical. But what will it do…? Find out – and then join George for extra mischief in an exclusive bonus mini book of jokes and funny facts.
- An all-time classic: one of Dahl’s most famous tales
- Now with a bonus FREE mini book of jokes and facts
- A really magical, stimulating pick for growing readers
- Blends a short, simple text with imaginative fireworks
751 in November Primary UK 2017
May 4th, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.