Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Festive magic from Tom Fletcher: pop god and funny genius. A dinosaur is saving Christmas – and we promise he won’t poop! This is the story of a boy named William Trundle, and a special dinosaur: the Christmasaurus. It’s about how they meet one Christmas Eve, and have a very magical adventure. It’s about friendship, families, sleigh bells and Santa; singing elves and flying reindeer; music and magic. (Are you hooked yet?) It’s about finding your heart’s desire, and making the impossible real. Honestly: how lovely does that sound?
- The first full-length novel from McFly star Tom Fletcher
- A glorious story of dreams, dinosaurs – and Christmas!
- Tom is the co-author of The Dinosaur That Pooped books
- He is a bestselling author and Brit Award-winning musician
October 5th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.8; Middle years; 7.0 points
- 224 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.