Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Doughnut of Doom
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Think all doughnuts are sweet? WRONG! It’s a quiet day in Food Town, and rookie reporter Alison McNutty really needs a break. So when news comes in of a monster doughnut on the rampage, she’s hot on the case. Forget about eating this big bad doughnut. It’s more likely to eat YOU! It’s gobbling up the whole town – and boy, is it hungry! Neither the police, the fire chiefs or the military can bring it down. What will President Bacon do? It’s up to Alison’s nutty plan to save the day…
- A laugh-out-loud delight starring a bad-boy doughnut
- Wacky disaster scenario inspired by 1950s B movies
- Elys Dolan is the author of bonkers hit Nuts in Space
- This rising star came second in the Macmillan Prize
“Wonderful setting, great characters, evil villain, giant monster, puns, what more could one want? Ah, yes, I forgot to mention the lovely illustrations.” Twirling Book Princess
May 4th, 2017
AR book level: 2.8; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.