Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £1.75 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A hawk needs help. But does saving a species still matter when it means tearing your own world apart? Joe has always loved the moorlands above his home: so wild and peaceful and free. But since his dad died, the moors are no longer a place of refuge. All the locals are fighting over the fate of the rare hen harriers that nest up there in the heather. As for Joe, he’s stuck right in the middle, with a tough choice to make and a huge secret to keep. He can’t fix things for everyone. But is he brave enough to do what he thinks is right?
- A thrillingly beautiful tale by the author of Sky Hawk
- A story of change, loss and daring to believe in yourself
- Delivers a powerful message about protecting the planet
- Gill’s other books include Moon Bear and White Dolphin
May 4th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 272 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.