Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Three Dark Crowns #2: One Dark Throne
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Three deadly sisters. One throne. There’s just one thing in their way: each other. The battle has started. The weapons are drawn; the magic is loose. But which sister will get the throne? With the crazy events of the Quickening behind them and the Ascension Year underway, all bets are off. Katharine – once the feeble one – is now a force to reckon with. Instead of killing her, poison just makes her stronger. Arsinoe has secret powers you don’t want to mess with. Mirabella, the strongest sister, has a (fatal?) chink in her armour. Death, love, revenge, poison, elemental magic. Three dark contenders. But only one can win the dark throne…
- Second in Kendare Blake’s heart-stopping dark fantasy series
- The Hunger Games meets Game of Thrones in a deadly showdown
- Kendare’s books include Anna Dressed in Blood and Goddess War
- “Achingly gorgeous and gruesomely fascinating” – Kirkus
This book contains mature content more suitable for older readers.
This product has not been reviewed yet.