Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Loneliest Girl in the Universe
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Ever feel like love is light years away? For Romy – all alone in deep space – it really is. She’s the only surviving crew member of a space mission to a new planet. They were meant to build a new home for humanity. But if Romy ever gets there, she’ll be home alone. For now she’s trapped in space – officially the loneliest girl in the universe. That is, until a new ship launches from Earth with just one passenger: a boy called J. When he messages her, Romy starts dreaming of her own boy-meets-girl story. But who is J really? Should Romy trust him? Some things are worse than being alone…
- New from the blockbusting author of The Next Together
- A heart-stopping psychological thriller set in deep space
- Brilliantly captures the utter strangeness of Romy’s life
- Lauren James is a brilliant young star of sci-fi romance
“Gripping psychological thriller with a very relatable heroine.” The Bookseller
“Shocking and brutal and has the best twist I’ve ever read.” Alice Oseman
This book contains mature content and language more suitable for older readers.
September 7th, 2017
- 304 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.