Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Murder on the Orient Express
Buy this and your school gets £1.25 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
See the film, read the book and give yourself a shiver! Snow, death and icy terror. Brrr… The world’s most luxurious train, the legendary Orient Express, is surprisingly full for the time of year. But just after midnight, a snowdrift stops the train in its tracks. By morning, the train is one passenger fewer. An American tycoon lies dead in his compartment, stabbed a dozen times, his door locked from the inside. Now the passengers are trapped in the middle of nowhere. Will the assassin strike again? It looks as if a killer is about to get away with murder. That is, unless genius sleuth Hercule Poirot can step in…
- Agatha Christie’s most famous murder mystery
- Now a major film directed by Kenneth Branagh
- A masterpiece of intrigue, suspense and danger
- “A brilliantly ingenious story’ – Dorothy L. Sayers
443 in UK Teen January 2018
May 4th, 2017
- 288 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.