Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £2.50 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Aaargh! What could be worse than the horrid kids you met in David’s last book of brats? These even worse little horrors! Quick: run away and hide! This second time around, the boys are even beastlier and the girls are even ghastlier. Like – is that even possible? YES! From Gruesome Griselda to Fussy Frankie, they’ll leave you in stitches of horrified laughter. But hang on! Well – hello! Who on earth invited Raj?
- A second hilarious book of revolting kids to laugh at
- Ten cautionary tales with colour pictures by Tony Ross
- The World’s Worst Children was a brilliantly yucky hit
- David Walliams has sold over 8 million fabulous books