Moon and Me: Moon Baby Sticker Storybook
Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A beautiful book all about Pepi Nana and her friends from the co-creator of Teletubbies and creator of In the Night Garden . . .Inspired by tales of toys that come to life when no one is looking, this charming series tells the comical story of the special friendships between the endearing characters in Moon and Me. In this delightful sticker storybook, children can play along with Moon Baby, exploring the toy house and Storyland, as well as meeting Pepi Nana and her toy house friends, Little Nana, Lambkin, Colly Wobble, Mr Onion, Sleepy Dibillo and Lily Plant all before bedtime. Includes over 80 stickers!
- Parents and children will love this introduction to the toys in Moon and Me – the pre-school bedtime series for CBeebies that’s a hit for families with young children.
- Tactile “crunchy” glitter on front cover
- Stills from the TV show
- simple, bold text to engage toddlers
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Moon and Me: Goodnight, Moon Baby
- Moon and Me: Hello, Pepi Nana!
- Practical Jokes Kit
- That's Not My Lion...
- Shake It Up! Confetti Kitten Journal
The Highway Rat Sticker Activity Book
- Puppy Love: My Adorable Journal
- Mini Maestro: Hatching Unicorn
- Shiny Unicorn Journal
3booksRachel Bright and Jim Field Pack x 3