Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Private Blog of Joe Cowley #4: Straight Outta Nerdsville
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Pinch yourself: are you dreaming? Nope: it’s for real. Joe Cowley is actually smiling. Things have changed in the world of your favourite (former) misery-guts. For once, he’s got nothing to moan about. Joe, Harry, Ad and Greeny are living in their own flat, right in the heart of the city. Nice! What’s more, The Sound Experience are about to sign a BIG record deal. Look out for the planet’s newest stars! Even better, Joe is dating a cool older girl who’s head over heels for his city-boy charm. The Tammerstone Massive are living it large. Stand by for fame, fortune, and fast cars. Or do we mean failure, fighting and fiascos?
- Third in Joe’s hilarious, bestselling diary series
- The perfect step up from Diary of a Wimpy Kid
- Packed with massive laughs and brilliant doodles
- Follow Joe and his band as they take on the world!
This product has not been reviewed yet.