Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
SATs Challenge: Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Classroom Programme Pack (Year 6)
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Challenge confident learners and stretch them to their full potential. This new toolkit is packed with ready-to-go resources to help you engage high achievers and extend their skills even further.
- A complete toolkit of ready-to-go activities, assessments and a teacher guide
- Perfect for extending more confident learners who are working at a greater depth
- Motivates children with challenging activities that let them demonstrate their mastery
- Makes it easy to meet the needs of able learners in mixed-ability classrooms
This pack is the perfect place to get started with SATs Challenge. It contains a teacher’s guide with advice and teaching ideas; a pupil workbook of targeted activities for children; and a topic assessment book that tests and boosts knowledge ahead of the National Tests.
Workbooks and topic assessment books are also sold separately in packs of ten – simply top up as needed.
This product has not been reviewed yet.