Buy this and your school gets £1.40 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
So you want to go into space? WHY?! (No, really-it’s sort of a TERRIBLE idea. We humans are perfectly designed for life on Earth. We can walk around, breathe, drink water, eat vegetables, read books, NOT get poisoned or crushed to death when we go outside-it’s lovely right where we are.) Not convinced?
GOOD! People have been dreaming about space travel for centuries-there’s something amazing about the idea of leaving our planet behind and setting out to explore the UNIVERSE-there’s so much we still don’t know.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Plague: Outbreak in London, 1665 - 1666
- Rebel Voices: The Rise of Votes for Women
Secret Science: The Amazing World Beyond Your Eyes
37booksTop 100 Children’s Books for Teachers Years 5–6 Pack x 37
Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online
- Michael Morpurgo: War Child to War Horse
- Shackleton: The Boss - The Remarkable Adventures of a Heroic Antarctic Explorer
- Secret Science: The Amazing World Beyond Your Eyes
14booksOwn Voices Ages 9-11 Pack
The Kid Who Came from Space
You Can Save the Planet: 101 Ways You Can Make a Difference
3booksWaffle the Wonder Dog Pack x 3
- Dare to Be You
10booksPie Corbett’s Rich and Diverse Reading Spine Upper Key Stage 2 Pack
- Is There Anybody Out There?
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End
The Boy Who Made Everyone Laugh
- Tom Crean: Ice Man