Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets £0.80 to spend on books Orders of £10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
What should you do when you’re on a gallant quest to save a castle from a scary dragon – but suddenly you really, really need to pee? That’s exactly the problem that Prince Freddie faces as he gallops through the forest in this story! But there are scary ogres, damsels in distress and a massive queue for the only toilet. Uh-oh: how much longer can our hero wait? And when the dragon blocks his path and sets fire to the castle, it’s all too much. Freddie HAS to pee. Can he save the day at the same time?
- A hilarious tale of derring-do and needing the loo!
- Reassuring, witty look at a common kids’ dilemma
- Really funny and unusual pictures by Chris Mould
- Fabulous text by the popular author of Dog in Boots