Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A bedtime classic: gentle, snuggly and reassuring. Happy 25th birthday to these cuddly owl friends. One night in the wood, Mummy Owl flies off hunting. Her three owl babies are left behind, waiting in their cosy tree. Darkness gathers and the owls begin to worry. Will Mummy ever come back? But they needn’t be afraid… One of the loveliest bedtime stories ever written, with snuggly pictures and a soothing message. Little people: you’ll adore this calming story full of twilight magic.
- An all-time classic favourite loved by millions of children
- Reassuring message that Mummy will always come home
- By the dream team of Martin Waddell and Patrick Benson
- Martin won the Hans Christian Andersen Award in 2004
“Touchingly beautiful … Drawn with exquisite delicacy … The perfect picture book.” Guardian
March 2nd, 2017
This product has not been reviewed yet.