Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Where is the Very Hungry Caterpillar?
Buy this and your school gets £1.60 to spend on books Orders of £10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE UK delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE UK delivery on orders £25 or over
- £3.95 delivery charge on UK orders under £25
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
UK delivery within 5-7 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Is he nibbling a strawberry? Hiding in the grass? Or tunnelling in a leaf? Lift the flaps to find him! The Very Hungry Caterpillar is back, doing what he does best – enjoying all sorts of tasty treats. Your job: to find him! But it’s not as simple as it sounds. He’s not the only critter in this flip-flap novelty book. He’s not even the only hungry one filling its tummy! Is he hiding in the grass? No, that’s a chirpy cricket! Is he nibbling a juicy strawberry? No, that’s a greedy little ant! Flip flaps, spot bugs and learn what they’re called with your wriggly buddy, the Very Hungry Caterpillar!
- A joyful new flip-flap book based on a timeless classic
- Children will love finding and naming hidden minibeasts
- Simple text plus Eric Carle’s trademark collage artwork
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar has sold 41 million copies
March 2nd, 2017
- 12 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.